- Apple Canada Macbook Student Discount
- Apple Canada Macbook Pro M1
- Apple Canada Macbook
- Apple Canada Macbook Charger
Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro. Apple Three-prong AC Wall Plug Adapter Recall Program April 25, 2019.
Apple has determined that, in a limited number of older generation 15-inch MacBook Pro units, the battery may overheat and pose a fire safety risk. Affected units were sold primarily between September 2015 and February 2017 and product eligibility is determined by the product serial number. Update macbook air 2011.
Customer safety is always Apple's top priority, and we have voluntarily decided to replace affected batteries, free of charge.
First check to see which 15-inch MacBook Pro you have. Choose About This Mac from the Apple menu () in the upper-left corner of your screen. Confirm your model is 'MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015).' If you have that model, enter your computer's serial number below to see if it is eligible for this program.
If your MacBook Pro is eligible, please stop using it and follow the instructions below to have your battery replaced.
Note: This program does not affect other MacBook Pro models.
- Apple has determined that, in a limited number of older generation 15-inch MacBook Pro units, the battery may overheat and pose a fire safety risk. Affected units were sold primarily between September 2015 and February 2017 and product eligibility is determined by the product serial number.
- In 2018 Apple refreshed the MacBook Air line, increasing its capabilities and giving it new features while retaining the signature slim profile. Apple also discontinued the MacBook Air 11-inch model, moving forward with the 13-inch form factor. In 2020, a revolutionary new MacBook Air was released.
Choose one of the service options below to have your battery replaced. Your MacBook Pro will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program. Service may take 3-5 days.
- Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- Make an appointment at an Apple Retail Store.
- Contact Apple Support to arrange mail-in service via the Apple Repair Center.
To prepare your MacBook Pro for service, please back up your data.
This program is for battery replacement only. Please contact Apple Support and speak with an Advisor if you would like to arrange paid service for any additional issue.
This worldwide Apple program doesn't extend the standard warranty coverage of the 15-inch MacBook Pro.
This program does not affect your statutory or warranty rights.
iPhone 11 Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues
December 04, 2020
Apple Canada Macbook Student Discount
AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues
October 30, 2020
iPad Air (3rd generation) Service Program for Blank Screen Issue
March 6, 2020
Smart Battery Case Replacement Program for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
January 10, 2020
Apple Canada Macbook Pro M1
iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Service Program for No Power Issues
October 04, 2019
Screen Replacement Program for Aluminum Models of Apple Watch Series 2 and Series 3
August 30, 2019
15-inch MacBook Pro Battery Recall Program
June 20, 2019
Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro
May 21, 2019
13-inch MacBook Pro Display Backlight Service Program
May 21, 2019
Apple Canada Macbook
Apple Three-prong AC Wall Plug Adapter Recall Program
April 25, 2019
13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) Solid-State Drive Service Program
November 9, 2018
iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues
November 9, 2018
iPhone 8 Logic Board Replacement Program
August 31, 2018
13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) Battery Replacement Program
April 20, 2018
Apple Canada Macbook Charger
iPhone 7 Repair Program for 'No Service' Issues
February 2, 2018
Multi-Touch Repair Program for iPhone 6 Plus
November 17, 2016
Apple AC Wall Plug Adapter Recall Program
January 28, 2016
Apple 5W European USB Power Adapter Exchange Program
June 13, 2014
Apple Ultracompact USB Power Adapter Exchange Program
September 20, 2008