Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using preproduction MacBook Air systems with the Apple M1 chip and an 8‑core GPU, configured with 8GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to eight clicks from the bottom. MacBook Air M1 review: Big changes from Apple silicon and Big Sur. The classic MacBook Air gets the biggest makeover in Apple's new M1 chip Mac lineup, going fanless and adding hours battery life. MacBook Air is completely transformed by the power of Apple-designed M1 chip. Up to 3.5x faster CPU, 5x faster graphics, and 18 hours of battery life.
- Shut down the computer.
- Plug in the MagSafe power adapter to a power source, connecting it to the Mac if its not already connected.
- On the built-in keyboard, press the (left side) Shift-Control-Option keys and the power button at the same time.
- Release all the keys and the power button at the same time.
- Press the power button to turn on the computer.
- Shut down the computer.
- Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously in step
- Turn on the computer.
- Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before the gray screen appears.
- Hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for the second time.
- Release the keys.
Identify the ports on your MacBook
Not sure which port to use with your external display, hard drive, camera, printer, iPhone, iPad, or other device? The port shapes and symbols in this guide should help.Learn about Ports and adapters
Connect with adapters for your MacBook
Apple Music On Macbook Air Without
If the cable from your external device doesn't connect to the USB-C port on your MacBook, you might need an adapter.Learn how to use the USB-C port and adapters
How to use the Force Touch trackpad
Learn about the Force Touch trackpad, its features, and how to use it.Learn about Force Touch trackpad
Turn on three finger drag for your Force Touch trackpad
Three finger drag is a convenient way to move things around on your MacBook display with the Force Touch trackpad.
If you want to invest in a high-end task management app for Mac, Things is worth the price. However, there is a free trial available if you don’t want to pay right away. Can you download pinterest on a mac. Apple has faced App Store antitrust investigations around the world, from the US to Japan – and the UK is the latest to put the company’s control of iOS apps under scrutiny. The European Union. It’s free & easy to sign up—plus, earn on every purchase & spend your rewards on anything at Macy’s. Gift Cards, services & fees excluded. Join Star Rewards. Everyone scores app-only deals Sign in to your Macy’s account to get access to exclusive savings & all of your coupons in Macy’s Wallet.Get started
Get AppleCare+ for Mac
Apple Music Mac Airplay
With AppleCare+, you’re covered. Get accidental damage coverage and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts.
Apple Music App On Macbook Air
Have a question?
How To Cancel Apple Music On Macbook Air
Ask everyone. Our Apple Support Community can help you find answers.Ask the Apple Support Community
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support