The latest MacBook Air, which got a long overdue redesign in late 2018 (and a modest update in July 2019), offers a Retina display like Apple’s more expensive laptops and is available in three. Avoid the 2018 and 2019 versions of the MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pros made between 2016 and 2019, and any 15-inch MacBook Pro (the 16-inch replaced the 15-inch model in late 2019). To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with iOS or iPadOS 13.2 or later. Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS by going to Settings General Software Update. Tap Download and Install. Available for qualifying applicants in the United States. Apple MacBook Air 2017 128GB Intel Core i5 1.8GHz Intel Graphics Card 8GB RAM ₱ 49,894.98. Apple MacBook 2017 256GB Rose Gold ₱ 62,016.00. Apple MacBook Air 13-inch 256GB Silver ₱ 41,042.00. Apple MacBook Air 13-inch 2015 ₱ 62,154.00. Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch Retina 2017 256GB Space Gray Touch Bar.
Apple has determined that a small percentage of the keyboards in certain MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro models may exhibit one or more of the following behaviors:
- Letters or characters repeat unexpectedly
- Letters or characters do not appear
- Key(s) feel 'sticky' or do not respond in a consistent manner
Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider will service eligible MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro keyboards, free of charge. The type of service will be determined after the keyboard is examined and may involve the replacement of one or more keys or the whole keyboard.
To identify your computer's model and to see if it is eligible for this program, choose Apple () menu > About This Mac. Eligible models are listed below.
Macbook Air Retina
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019)
Note: No other Mac notebook models are part of this program.
Please choose one of the options below for service. Your Mac notebook will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program.
The type of service will be determined after the keyboard is examined and may involve the replacement of one or more keys or the whole keyboard. The service turn-around time may vary depending upon the type of service and availability of replacement parts.
Macbook Air 11 Inch
- Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- Make an appointment at an Apple Retail Store.
- Mail in your device to the Apple Repair Center.
To prepare your unit for service, please backup your data.
Note: If your MacBook, MacBook Air, or MacBook Pro has any damage which impairs the service, that issue will need to be repaired first. In some cases, there may be a cost associated with the repair.
This worldwide Apple program does not extend the standard warranty coverage of your Mac notebook.
If you believe your Mac notebook was affected by this issue, and you paid to have your keyboard repaired, you can contact Apple about a refund.
The program covers eligible MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro models for 4 years after the first retail sale of the unit.