Create an Apple OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Bootable USB installation from Windows 7 using PowerISO Application.
So if you create a bootable Lion-installer drive using the current version of the Lion installer—which, as of 2/10/2012, installs OS X 10.7.3—that drive will work with all current Lion-capable. I started by preparing my usb 3.0 disk with diskapart command in windows terminal and fallow all the steps in TransMac with different mac os versions but the final result was always the same, when I plug the usb pen in my mac, I turn on pressing option key and I select usb but it always go to Mac OS X Utilities.
To create an Apple Mountain Lion bootable USB Installation you will need PowerISO and an Apple OS X installation in ISO format.
- Download And install PowerISO
Create Mac Os X Mountain Lion Bootable Usb
- Open PowerISO and continue unregistered.
- Click on the Tools Menu and select “Create Bootable USB Drive”
- Select Source image file – OS X ISO
- Select Destination USB Drive
- Write method will change automatically to “Write RAW Image File to USB Drive”
- Click Start and wait for your USB Drive to become ready
Create Mac Os X Lion Bootable Usb Windows
Mac Os X Lion Bootable Usb Download
Boot mac via usb. DevOps/IT Specialist, Musician.
IT Manager – Faculty of Exact Sciences, Bar-Ilan University
Mac Os Mountain Lion Usb Bootable