Most of the people in the world have Windows based machine. I also have the same. I am using Windows for about 15 years and I got bored with the same.
Then I thought of using Mac but those are pretty expensive out here. So I was thinking if we can install Windows on any custom build hardware then why can’t OS X? Then I searched about it on internet a lot and I do found a way to do same too but problem is that all the guides of installing OS X on PC are done with the help of Mac. So if I had Mac then why would install it on anything other.
How to Re-Enable Rootless System Integrity Protection in Mac OS X. Simply reboot the Mac again into Recovery Mode as directed above, but at the command line use the following syntax instead: csrutil enable. Just as before, a reboot of the Mac is required for changes to take effect.
- The Mojave 10.14.5 upgrade is the fifth major update for Hackintosh Download macOS Mojave and is recommended by Apple for “All” Mac users with the usual security, reliability, efficiency enhancements according to the release notes.In this post, I’ll teach you How to Dual Boot macOS Mojave 10.14 with Windows 10 on Single SSD / HDD.
- A Hackintosh is a non-Apple branded PC that runs the Apple macOS operating system. To do this, you will need a compatible non-apple PC, as well as access to a Mac computer.
- A Hackintosh is the popular term for installing Mac OS X onto a non-Apple device such as a normal PC. The OS will work much the same as on an Apple but within a virtual machine.
I have gathered information from various guides and tutorials at internet and prepared an easy and simple method to install OS X on Windows PC without the help of Mac. So follow the guide below if you want to create a hackintosh system.
Note: All the processes can even damage your hardware so be careful and do it on your own risk. Installing Mac OS X on other hardware is against company’s policy unless you bought a retail DVD for the same.
Before we start installing OS X in your PC you need following stuff without which it is impossible to do so.
If you want to install OS X on your PC then you need to have compatible hardware too because this makes the difference in this guide. If you are going to buy a whole new hardware or you want to check whether your hardware is compatible or not then check out this link. It has detailed guide for the same.
You need to buy OS X retail DVD and a blank rewriteable CD.
As you have the required stuff we will now begin with the guide.
First of all you need to create Boot disk or USB Drive which will allow you to install OS X into a DVD or a USB drive directly. To create the image, use any software available on internet such as the free Unibeast. The Mac program will modify the official OS X installer and then install it on a USB drive. Then you will use the USB drive to run on a PC.
Configure your Bios
Mac Os X Hackintosh
Now you need to configure Bios of your system. Enter the Bios setup of your machine. Now you need to alter setting of three categories as shown in picture below.
First head over to Advanced Bios Feature, in that choose first boot option to CDROM. Then in Integrated peripherals, switch the SATA and On-board SATA/IDE Ctrl Mode to AHCI mode. Now in Power management Setup, make HPET mode to 64-Bit.
Install OS X
- First of all insert the boot USB drive which we created above.
- As soon as you see this screen, eject the USB drive.
- Now you can start following instructions and install Mac OS X.
- If you succeed then language selection option appears. So select the preferred language.
- Now you we see partition option, click on Utilities then Disk Utility and select your required Drive and click on partition.
- Give a name to the drive and choose Mac OS Extended as format option.
- Then you will see “options” click on that and select GUID Partition Table and click on OK.
Boot Loader installation
Now when you will boot your system you will see an error for sure. So insert Boot USB drive which we created above and restart the system. Now you see the option with the same name you gave above. Select that and press enter.
Now after the first setup just go to Safari and download tool named Multibeast. Save it as “DSDT.aml”
Launch Multibeast and do the required settings. It will be different for each system as you will have different hardware for sure. After the whole process, eject Boot USB drive and restart the system. And it’s done.
Cisco meeting manager download. Safari or Firefox displays a Cisco Webex Add-On Required message when joining from a Mac. Error: 'Service Unavailable' when joining a Personal Room meeting from a Mac on Safari or Firefox. Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars. Web conferencing, cloud calling and equipment. At the top of your Cisco Webex site is a search bar that you can use to find and join the meeting. Search by the host's name, Personal Room link or ID, meeting title, or 9-digit meeting number. Search by the host's name, Personal Room link or ID, meeting title, or 9-digit meeting number.
Mac Os X Mojave Hackintosh
Now you can enjoy Mac OS X on your Windows PC. So which things you did first after installing Mac OS X. Do tell us in comments below.
Mac Os X Snow Leopard Hackintosh Iso
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The commission help keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!