- Mac Update 10.12.6 To 10.13
- Mac Upgrade To 10.12
- Mac Update To 10.12 Free
- Mac Update To 10.12 Windows 10
- Tips for better search results. Ensure correct spelling and spacing - Examples: 'paper jam' Use product model name: - Examples: laserjet pro p1102, DeskJet 2130 For HP products a product number.
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Edge for Mac - Chromium-based version of Microsoft Edge. Read 15 user reviews of Microsoft Edge on MacUpdate.
Use Software Update
Mac OS X Public Beta; Mac OS X 10.0 (Cheetah) Mac OS X 10.1 (Puma) Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar; Mac OS X 10.3 Panther; Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger; Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard; Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard; Mac OS X 10.7 Lion; OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion; OS X 10.9 Mavericks; OS X 10.10 Yosemite; OS X 10.11 El Capitan; macOS 10.12 Sierra; macOS 10.13 High Sierra; macOS. If your Mac is using an earlier version of any Mac operating system, you should install the latest Apple software updates, which can include important security updates and updates for the apps that are installed by macOS, such as Safari, Books, Messages, Mail, Music, Calendar, and Photos.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click “More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install. You might be asked to enter your administrator password.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar and FaceTime.
- To automatically install future updates, including for apps that you got from the App Store, select 'Automatically keep my Mac up to date'. Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
Update the software on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
Mac Update 10.12.6 To 10.13
- Learn how to get updates for earlier versions of macOS that don't include Software Update preferences.
- You can also use the App Store to update apps or re-download apps that came from the App Store.
- Learn which macOS your Mac is using and how to upgrade to the latest macOS.
- When your Mac is connected to a Personal Hotspot, large updates don't download automatically.
Is your Mac up to date with the latest version of the Mac operating system? Is it using the version required by some product that you want to use with your Mac? Which versions are earlier (older) or later (newer, more recent)? To find out, learn which version is installed now.
If your macOS isn't up to date, you may be able to update to a later version.
Which macOS version is installed?
From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Big Sur, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.
Mac Upgrade To 10.12
Which macOS version is the latest?
Mac Update To 10.12 Free
These are all Mac operating systems, starting with the most recent. When a major new macOS is released, it gets a new name, such as macOS Big Sur. As updates that change the macOS version number become available, this article is updated to show the latest version of that macOS.
Mac Update To 10.12 Windows 10
If your Mac is using an earlier version of any Mac operating system, you should install the latest Apple software updates, which can include important security updates and updates for the apps that are installed by macOS, such as Safari, Books, Messages, Mail, Music, Calendar, and Photos.
|macOS Big Sur||11.2.3|
|macOS High Sierra||10.13.6|
|OS X El Capitan||10.11.6|
|OS X Yosemite||10.10.5|
|OS X Mavericks||10.9.5|
|OS X Mountain Lion||10.8.5|
|OS X Lion||10.7.5|
|Mac OS X Snow Leopard||10.6.8|
|Mac OS X Leopard||10.5.8|
|Mac OS X Tiger||10.4.11|
|Mac OS X Panther||10.3.9|
|Mac OS X Jaguar||10.2.8|
|Mac OS X Puma||10.1.5|
|Mac OS X Cheetah||10.0.4|