- We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Combo update. 14D136 April 16, 2015 Supplemental Update Fixes issue with video driver issue that may prevent Mac from starting up when running certain apps that capture video OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0: 10.10.4 14E46 June 30, 2015 Darwin 14.4 About the OS X Yosemite v10.10.4 Update.
- Check what version of OS X or macOS your Mac supports. The latest version of macOS, macOS Catalina, is supported on any Mac introduced in 2012 or newer. If your Mac doesn't support macOS Catalina, it might be supported by macOS High Sierra, which requires a Mac introduced in 2009 or 2010.
- Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +.
The www.povray.org site is now back in read-write mode. User logins should work, however please note the forums are still offline.
Visualization Library is a C middleware for high-performance 2D and 3D graphics applications based on the industry standard OpenGL 2.1, designed to develop portable applications for the Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
We'd like to give a massive THANKS! to Netplex for going above and beyond in getting us back up on new hardware.
Our server recently experienced a catastrophic hardware failure, resulting in the need for a replacement and recovery from backup.
No data has been lost but as the new system uses a newer version of PHP and MySQL, plus has other related changes, the restoration will be done in steps. Currently the site is running in read-only mode without a database. We will restore services as soon as we can.
Please note this also affects other sites hosted here such as news.povray.org and irtc.org. We will bring them back up once the main site is back to normal.
The folks at the open-source white_dune 3d editor project let us know that they've added POV-Ray export capability. Neat! It looks like a useful tool, definitely worth checking out.
You can find their github repo here or if you prefer you can go straight to their project website for downloads.
Eric Haines dropped us a line to let us know that there is still time to submit papers to Ray Tracing Gems .. .. [read more]
Next Os X Update
POV-Ray 3.7.1 has officially entered public beta testing phase. .. [read more]
Former POV-Ray developer and team coordinator Chris Young has released a tool for converting POV-Ray scenes into STL meshes for 3D printing .. [read more]
When's The Next Mac UpdateIt was 'back in 1986 or so' that David K. Buck started work on DKBTrace, and it was in July 1991 that the first version of its successor project saw the light of day. What was then called STAR-Light, and later renamed to PV-Ray and ultimately POV-Ray, has therefore been on this planet for a whopping 9,190 (or 11,000) revolutions by now (plus another guesstimated 150 above it). Of course we faithfully continue our effort to keep it that way, and although this website has been rather silent since the official release of POV-Ray 3.7.0 in November 2013, that's only because work has been proceeding elsewhere:
- Ever since the 3.7.0 release, development has been revolving around or GitHub repository.
- Pre-release builds are also published there, on a semi-irregular basis, in the releases section.
- The most up-to-date documentation is being maintained on our Wiki.
Carrier settings updates let your carrier provider update carrier network and related settings to improve cellular network connectivity and performance. Carrier settings updates can also add support for features like VoLTE or Wi-Fi Calling. For more information on carrier settings updates, contact your carrier.
When a carrier setting update is available, you'll be prompted to install it. If your carrier releases a mandatory update, you'll see an OK button instead of an Update button to let you know that the update was downloaded and installed.
You can manually check for and install a carrier settings update with these steps:
- Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.
To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier. To see additional carrier information, tap the version number.
New Os X Update
If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the carrier settings for your new carrier.