In this version, we have focused on the Cocoa frontend, but there have been some good core fixes over so long. Notably, the save-related issues resulting in the advice “dont use 0.9.10″ have been resolved.
Head on over to the download page and check it out!
Also, don’t post bug reports or support requests in the comments. It’s a terrible venue for that, and there are other places specifically designed for it, such as, say, the support forum Fluid machinery.
Turn on JIT (dynamic recompiler) for HUGE speedup:
Supermodel Version 0.2a for 32-bit Windows. Supermodel02aOSX.tgz: Supermodel Version 0.2a for Mac OS X (64-bit Intel).
- For Windows users: in main menu, choose Config -> Emulation Settings, check “Use dynamic recompiler” or add to command line “––cpu-mode=1″
- For Linux users: add to command line “––cpu-mode=1″
- For Mac users: In the Emulation menu, choose Emulation > Show Emulation Settings. Then in the Emulation Settings panel, select Dynamic Recompiler. To keep JIT as the default setting, click ‘Save Settings as Default’.
- Options to keep 32-bit Mac games playable on a Mac computer: Consider not upgrading to macOS 10.15 or above. By staying on macOS 10.14 Mojave or older you will ensure that your 32-bit apps are still playable on your Mac computer.
- Configuring MKS Sbase V1.x 32-bit Controller Basics and Intro to Smoothieware.: ProlougeI'm really pleased to see how this basic intro into Smoothieware and the MKS Sbase 1.x controller have gotten so much attention, and really hope it's going to help people get started or decide not to.What this is about:This Instructables is.
WiFi not emulated and not supported!!
We won’t make a 3DS/2DS emulator.
Supermodel can be built from source for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. Pre-built ready-to-run development snapshots are provided below for 64-bit Windows and are updated when the SVN source repository is updated. Historical releases for Windows and MacOS are also provided but no longer recommended. Keep in mind that the emulator is still lacking a GUI interface. Familiarity with your system's terminal or command prompt is essential. Visit the Help page for further instructions.
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-858_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 858 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-857_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 857 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-856_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 856 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-855_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 855 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-853_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 853 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-851_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 851 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-850_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 850 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-849_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 849 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-846_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 846 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-845_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 845 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-843_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 843 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-840_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 840 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-839_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 839 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.3a-svn-838_Win64.zip||Snapshot of SVN revision 838 built for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.2a_Win64.zip||Supermodel Version 0.2a for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.2a_Win32.zip||Supermodel Version 0.2a for 32-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_02a_OSX.tgz||Supermodel Version 0.2a for Mac OS X (64-bit Intel). Requires the SDL framework and at least Snow Leopard or Lion.|
|Supermodel_0.1.1a_Win64.zip||Supermodel Version 0.1.1a for 64-bit Windows.|
|Supermodel_0.1a_Win32.zip||Supermodel Version 0.1a for 32-bit Windows.|
Supermodel is open source and is provided under the terms of the GNU General Public License. It can be compiled for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X (Intel only). OpenGL, SDL, zlib, and for Windows, DirectInput, are required.
32 Bit Os X Applications
The SVN source repository is located here. Source code for historical releases is also provided below.
Linux 32-bit For Older Computers
|Supermodel_0.2a_Src.zip||Supermodel Version 0.2a source code.|
|Supermodel_0.1.2a_Src.zip||Supermodel Version 0.1.2a source code.|
|Fragment_NoSpotlight.glsl||Fragment shader with spotlight removed. Improves compatibility with some older GPUs. Read this.|