Copy the installation folder's path. This path will vary depending on whether you're using a Windows computer or a Mac: Windows — Copy C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Workbench 8.0 CE/ making sure to replace the last folder's name with the most current MySQL name. Set the search path such as JAVAHOME, and ORACLEHOME. Create environment variables as needed by programs. Run commands that you want to run whenever you log in or log out. Set up aliases and/or shell function to automate tasks to save typing and time. Changing bash prompt. Setting shell options. Two types of shell variables. The top row of the table holds the field names: id, title, author, and price.The next three rows are the three book records in our table. Each record has its own field values: for example, the first record’s title field contains “The Grapes of Wrath”, while the second record’s title field contains “Nineteen Eighty-Four”.The installation of Apache Maven is a simple process of extracting the archive and adding the `bin` folder with the `mvn` command to the `PATH`.
Detailed steps are:
JAVA_HOMEenvironment variable is set and points to your JDK installation
Extract distribution archive in any directory
or Stardew valley 1.4 mac download.
Alternatively use your preferred archive extraction tool.
bindirectory of the created directory
mvn -vin a new shell. The result should look similar to
- Check environment variable value e.g.
PATH: Add the unpacked distribution’s bin directory to your user PATH environment variable by opening up the system properties (WinKey + Pause), selecting the “Advanced” tab, and the “Environment Variables” button, then adding or selecting the PATH variable in the user variables with the value
C:Program Filesapache-maven-3.6.3bin. The same dialog can be used to set
JAVA_HOMEto the location of your JDK, e.g.
Open a new command prompt (Winkey + R then type
cmd) and run
mvn -vto verify the installation.
Set Mysql Path In Mac Download
Unix-based Operating System (Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X) Tips
- Check environment variable value
- Adding to
Set Mysql Path In Mac Shortcut
By default, when you install XAMPP in your windows machine or mac, the
root password for the MySQL is set to empty. But this is not recommended, as the MySQL database without a password will be accessible to everyone. To avoid this, a proper/secure password must be set to the user
root. To do it in XAMPP, there are two ways.
Method 1: reset XAMPP MySQL root password through web interface:
After you started your XAMPP server, go to the browser and type the URL:
(incase you’ve modified XAMPP server port, you need to include that port number also in previous URL). The security page will be shown where you can change the
password for MySQL. This will update the phpMyAdmin config also.
Method 2: reset XAMPP MySQL root password through SQL update:
- Start the Apache Server and MySQL instances from the XAMPP control panel.
- After the server started, open any web browser and give
(if you are running XAMPP on 8090 port). This will open the phpMyAdmin interface. Using this interface we can manager the MySQL server from the web browser.
- In the phpMyAdmin window, select SQL tab from the right panel. This will open the SQL tab where we can run the SQL queries.
- Now type the following query in the textarea and click GoUPDATE mysql.user SET Password=PASSWORD('password')WHERE User='root';FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
- Now you will see a message saying that the query has been executed successfully.
- If you refresh the page, you will be getting a error message. This is because the phpMyAdmin configuration file is not aware of our newly set root passoword. To do this we have to modify the phpMyAdmin config file.
- Open the file in your favorite text editor.[xampp installation path] / phpmyadmin / config.inc.php[xampp installation path]/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
- search for the string and change it to like this, here the ‘password’ is what we set to the user using the sql query.
- now all set to go. save the config.inc.php file and restart the xampp server.