Softonic review Download files with uTorrent for Android. With uTorrent app, you can exchange files with millions of users worldwide. Unlike uTorrent Remote, which downloads files via the uTorrent software on your PC, this uTorrent client for Android downloads files directly to your mobile device. Macos catalina macbook pro 2014. TorrDroid for Mac. Torrdroid torrent downloader is a great fit for Windows and Mac OS as well. To download TorrDroid for Mac your Mac Book you need to download the (.dmg) file for the BlueStacks system emulator. After finished installing the BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is the same as Windows. TorrDroid is an app that allows you to conveniently manage anything related to all your Torrent downloads and files, right on your Android smartphone without having to search other websites or pour over each of your computer files. Best Features of PikaShow for Windows & Mac Laptop. It is the best alternative to other OTT platforms. It offers Hollywood, Tollywood, and Bollywood movies, serials, TV shows, web series, and more. Also, stream Live TV events, sports, and the latest news. Available in multiple languages like English, Hindi, Urdu, Indonesian, Telugu, and more. Note: The undo option will appear for 7 seconds.You've to respond within the given time to recover the deleted document in Grammarly. You cannot recover multiple documents at a time.add Grammarly to Microsoft Word.
MS Office has a built-in spell checker which is useful to correct mistakes. It highlights the sentence in Green and Red for spelling and grammar mistakes. Even after double-checking for the spelling error, your document may still have some grammar issues.
Must-See: How to Remove a Word From Grammarly Personal Dictionary
By using Grammarly, you can easily scan the Word document for spelling and punctuation errors. Grammarly can quickly scan real-time and uploaded documents. By integrating the Grammarly Word plugin, you can save and send error-free documents.
Grammarly finds and solves over 250 varieties of grammatical errors. It can perform 10x times than MS Word's inbuilt spell checker.
Grammarly requires an Internet connection to find grammar errors. So, ensure that you're online if you'd like to enable Grammarly in Word.
- Active Grammarly account.
- MS Office (Version 2007/10/13).
- Windows PC.
How To Add Grammarly To Word
- First of all, you need to download the Grammarly plugin for Word.
- Check only Grammarly for Word. (Uncheck for Outlook if you don't wish).
- Click the Install button.
- Enter your login details and sign in.
- Launch Microsoft Word on your PC.
- Click the Open Grammarly button to enable it.
- You can now start to write or paste your essay into the text editor.
- Click the Green words to correct the errors.
- Under the Grammarly tab, you can toggle ON/OFF to instruct what type of issues should be scanned.
That's all. Now, you're free to use Grammarly software on MS Word.
How To Disable and Remove Grammarly From Word
- Under the Grammarly tab, click on the Close Grammarly button.
- Go to Grammarly tab > Click the Log Out option.
Now, you can normally use MS Word as usual.
To Remove Grammarly From Word,
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the Grammarly plugin and remove.
How To Add Grammarly To Word on MAC
InShare is an app which allows you to share and transfer any kind of file. All you need to do is select whichever type of video, photo, music, app, e-book or pdf file that you want to send in order to transfer them to another person very quickly.
- Users can transfer and share files at lightning fast speed which is two hundred times faster than Bluetooth.
- You can share all kinds of files and send multiple folders and files simultaneously.
- Games, videos, photos and all sorts of files can be shared without the need for an internet connection.
- There is a smart replication feature that allows you to transfer the data from your old phone to your new one.
- All you need to do is tap once to send files or receive files.
- The app has a very user-friendly design with options that let you open, install and view files easily.
- InShare is a powerful file manager which allows you to sort and search for files.
- Over 30 languages from all over the world are supported by InShare.
- Cross-platform file transferring can also be done in a simple manner where users can share files to Android, iOS, Jio Phone, Mac, Windows or any other device.
- Up to 40 MBPS speed is provided by InShare and it does not need any registration to move data from one device to another.
- You can send upto 1 GB of data in a matter of thirty seconds.
System Requirements –
- The Operating System of your PC has to be Windows 7/8/10 or MacOS.
- An internet connection should be available on your PC.
- Ensure that your PC has a minimum of 4 GB RAM available.
How to Download InShare for Windows PC?
Torrdroid App For Mac
- To install InShare on windows PC, the initial step is to download an emulator. This is a hardware or software which allows you to replicate a program onto another one.
- The VMware Emulator is a good choice of an emulator that every user can download on their PC without having to worry about any kind of safety issues which may come up. You can easily download it by going to the official website and clicking on the link provided there for the latest version of VMware.
- After the emulator has been downloaded, you have to open it on your PC and sign in with your Google account to be able to install apps.
- The installation process will take a while depending on your internet connection. Launch and run the app after it has been installed and you can immediately start sharing files on your PC.
How to Download InShare for PC (Mac) –
- InShare can be installed on your Mac by downloading an emulator which will help you run the app on it. This is a crucial step which is absolutely necessary.
- The MEmu Emulator can be downloaded on your Mac by using the download link for the current version of the emulator that is provided on the official site.
- Wait for the emulator to be downloaded and log in with a valid Google ID and password to start installing apps on your Mac.
- The PlayStore has a search bar which is provided at the top of the page. Type in the name of the app that you would like to install and let the results arrive. You will see InShare along with a few other alternatives.
- Click on InShare and press the install button given next to it to start the installation process.
- The app will automatically be installed after a while and sharing along with transferring files on your Mac will become much more simple and less tedious because of this app.
Other Similar Apps –
- With over ten millions downloads and more than 20 thousand reviews, this app has shown its popularity by generating a good flow of users.
- The app lets users easily share all types of files quickly.
- There is no need to have an internet connection to transfer files.
- ShareMi has a friendly user interface which allows people to navigate the app easily.
- Zapya is by Dewmobile Inc. and it has been downloaded over 50 million times.
- The app came out in 2014 and users can transfer files in bulk in a speedy manner.
- Backup is very easily done in a way where users do not have to worry about losing any of their data or files.
- There is no network needed to transfer files in a quick second and transfers that have been interrupted can be resumed at any time.
- XShare makes sure that your privacy is maintained and files can be sent safely.