Some users updating to 10.15 have found their DisplayLink devices have stopped working. 5.2 software is designed to run on Mac OS 10.15, but the OS can disable our kernel extension during the update. Intel's new PC ads bring back the 'I'm a Mac' guy out of desperation. Remember Justin Long? He's now shilling for PCs. Imac 9.1 latest os. Twitter Facebook Reddit Mail.
Use Software Update
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click “More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install. You might be asked to enter your administrator password.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, and FaceTime.
- To automatically install future updates, including for apps that you got from the App Store, select “Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
Update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
Upgrade Mac 10.12 To 10.13
Update Mac From 10.12 To 10.13
How To Update My Mac From 10.12 To 10.13
- Learn how to get updates for earlier versions of macOS that don't include Software Update preferences.
- You can also use the App Store to update apps or redownload apps that came from the App Store.
- Learn which macOS your Mac is using and how to upgrade to the latest macOS.
- When your Mac is connected to a Personal Hotspot, large updates don't download automatically.