Use Software Update
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click “More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install. You might be asked to enter your administrator password.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, and FaceTime.
- To automatically install future updates, including for apps that you got from the App Store, select “Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How To Update From 10.12 To 10.13
Update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Can You Update Mac 10.12 To 10.13
Apple update high sierra update. Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
MacOS Big Sur elevates the most advanced desktop operating system in the world to a new level of power and beauty. Experience Mac to the fullest with a refined new design. Enjoy the biggest Safari update ever. Discover new features for Maps and Messages. And get even more transparency around your privacy. To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with iOS or iPadOS 13.2 or later. Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS by going to Settings General Software Update. Tap Download and Install. Available for qualifying applicants in the United States. Mac OS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13. Download Receiver for Mac. It is important that you download and install the recently released Receiver Auto Update Tool to restore. Logger Pro Updates Logger Pro 3.16.2 Logger Pro 3.16.2 is the latest update to our award-winning data-collection software. The update is free from any version. Some users updating to 10.15 have found their DisplayLink devices have stopped working. 5.2 software is designed to run on Mac OS 10.15, but the OS can disable our kernel extension during the update.
Update Mac From 10.12 To 10.133
Update Mac From 10.12 To 10.13 Windows 10
- Learn how to get updates for earlier versions of macOS that don't include Software Update preferences.
- You can also use the App Store to update apps or redownload apps that came from the App Store.
- Learn which macOS your Mac is using and how to upgrade to the latest macOS.
- When your Mac is connected to a Personal Hotspot, large updates don't download automatically.