Use Software Update
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click “More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install. You might be asked to enter your administrator password.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar and FaceTime.
- To automatically install future updates, including for apps that you got from the App Store, select 'Automatically keep my Mac up to date'. Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
Compatible with OS X 10.14 Mojave or later (version for OS X 10.6, 10.7-10.13 is available separately ) Note: Custom profiles are available in the Pro version of the app. How to control your Mac fans. Download and install Macs Fan Control from MacUpdate. Microsoft office mac os download. When you're installing updates on your Mac, research the update version to make sure it's a good one. For instance, if you have 10.12.2 (macOS Sierra) or 10.13.1 (macOS High Sierra), your computer isn't going to run well. However, if you have 10.12.5 or 10.13.6, you'll be fine.
- The new version of OS X for Mac. OS X 10.9 Mavericks supersedes OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and is the first version of OS X to be free. Although it doesn't introduce any revolutionary changes to OS X, it includes some nice features, especially for fans of iOS, Maps and iBooks. Maps comes to OS X.
- Hi there, My laptop c rashed and my husband managed to put my original operating system on whi c h is OS X 10.9.5. I lost everything and my battery doesn't work any longer. I'm now trying to upgrade the operating system however I c an't seem to find any available option for an upgrade.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar and FaceTime. To automatically install future updates, including for apps that you got from the App Store, select 'Automatically keep my Mac up to date'.
Update the software on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Download Update Mac Os X 10.12
Update Mac Os X 10.122 Download Free Version
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
Update Mac Os X El Capitan 10.12
Update To Mac Os X 10.12
- Learn how to get updates for earlier versions of macOS that don't include Software Update preferences.
- You can also use the App Store to update apps or re-download apps that came from the App Store.
- Learn which macOS your Mac is using and how to upgrade to the latest macOS.
- When your Mac is connected to a Personal Hotspot, large updates don't download automatically.