After you or your Mac administrator resets the password of your macOS user account, your Mac might ask you to update your keychain password or enter the password of your login keychain. It might also tell you that the system was unable to unlock your login keychain. That's because your login keychain is still using your old password.
Update My Mac Os
Update Office from the Mac App Store. If you downloaded Office from the Mac App Store, and have automatic updates turned on, your apps will update automatically. But you can also manually download the updates: Open the Mac App Store from your Dock or Finder. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
If you don't know your old password
Update My Mac Os System
If you don't know your old password, the solution is to create a new login keychain.
Update My Mac To 10.13
To update your TomTom navigation device, you need to install the MyDrive Connect application on your PC or Mac computer. MyDrive Connect is our free support application that helps you to manage your content and services on your TomTom navigation device. When Software Update informs you that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar and FaceTime.
If you know your old password
Microsoft office 365 free download for macbook air 2019. If you know your old password, use that password to update your existing login keychain:
- Open the Keychain Access app, which is in the the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- From the list of keychains on the left side of the window, select 'login.'
- From the Edit menu in the menu bar, choose “Change Password for Keychain 'login.'”
- Enter the old password of your user account in the Current Password field. This is the password you were using before the password was reset.
- Enter the new password of your user account in the New Password field. This is the password you're now using to log in to your Mac. Enter the same password in the Verify field.
- Click OK when done, then quit Keychain Access.