- First off, you are running OS 10.7.5, which is Lion. Secondly, there are 6 more recent versions you could install: Mountain Lion - OS 10.8.x Mavericks - OS 10.9.x Yosemite - OS 10.10.x El Capitan - OS 10.11 Sierra - OS 10.12 High Sierra - OS 10.13.
- MultiBeast, the ultimate post-installation utility, has been updated to version 10.4.0 for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6. MultiBeast is an all-in-one post-installation utility designed to enable boot from a hard drive. It also features a collection.
- UniBeast is a tool by MacMan and tonymacx86 to create a bootable USB drive from any Mac App Store purchased copy of Mac OS. This all-in-one bootable USB drive can also be used as a rescue boot drive for system recovery. Support Note: UniBeast 8.
- Upgrade Os X Mountain Lion To High Sierra
- Can I Upgrade Directly From Mountain Lion To High Sierra
- How To Upgrade Mountain Lion To High Sierra
Upgrade to macOS Big Sur
Before installing this upgrade, make sure that your Mac is ready.
OS X Mountain Lion (version 10.8) is the ninth major release of macOS, Apple Inc.' S desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. OS X Mountain Lion was released on July 25, 2012 for purchase and download through Apple's Mac App Store, as part of a switch to releasing OS X versions online and every year, rather than every two years or so.
macOS Big Sur supports most Mac models introduced in 2013 and later.View compatible Mac models
Make a backup
Before you upgrade, make a complete backup with Time Machine, or store your files in iCloud.Learn how to back up your Mac
Free up space
If the installer needs more storage space to upgrade, you can free up space using tools that come with your Mac.Free up storage space
Download macOS Big Sur
If you’re using macOS Mojave or later, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Software Update. If you’re using an earlier macOS, use the App Store instead.Learn how to download and install macOS Big SurGo to the App Store
Get to know macOS Big Sur
Learn about some of the new features of macOS Big Sur.
Control Center brings favorite controls such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Do Not Disturb, and Sound together in a single place—so you can easily adjust them at any time.Use Control Center
Notification Center puts notifications and>
Customize your start page, navigate with ease using the new tab bar, and access a new privacy report to see just how Safari protects your privacy as you browse.Get to know Safari
Discover great places around the world and navigate easier with guides, cycling directions, indoor maps, Look Around, electric vehicle routing, and more.
Send messages to friends and family using new tools that make it easier to keep track of group conversations and give you fun, engaging ways to express yourself.Use MessagesLearn more on YouTube
Use the expanded editing capabilities in Photos to easily make simple changes and more advanced adjustments to your photos.Learn how to edit your photos
Have a question?
Yandere for mac. Ask everyone. Our Apple Support Community can help you find answers.Ask now
Upgrade Os X Mountain Lion To High Sierra
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support
UniBeast 8 uses Clover as the bootloader and supports macOS High Sierra USB creation only.