Vuze is my 1st and last torrent client, in starting it was known as Azureus, I am using it from windows XP SP2 era, I have never switched to others, because there is no need to switch to others, since your all needs fulfilled by vuze, But at present, i have to switch to other client, due to my favorite torrent site has been switched to https. Products suggested or advertised to be used for non-infringing uses only. Any use of Vuze® and Vuze+™ that violates the rights of any person or entity is not allowed. Respect IP #dic Azureus Software, Inc., the developer and distributor of Vuze® is not responsible for 3rd party products, services, sites, etc. The Vuze® name is a registered.
Vuze Bittorrent ClientThe Vuze Bittorrent Client is an end-to-end software application for all your torrent needs. Although it is a complete bittorrent downloader, the Vuze program maintains a lightweight footprint, doesn't slow your computer down, and quickly downloads torrents. The Vuze torrent downloader for Windows or Mac makes it easy for you to find torrents online, whether you are downloading torrents from a tracker site, from a friend via magnet links, or anywhere else on the web. Once you find a torrent the Vuze Bittorrent Client makes it simple to download torrents and automatically optimizes torrent download speeds. The built-in Vuze torrent download manager lets you view the status of each of your bittorrent downloads. Once your downloaded torrents are finished Vuze makes it straightforward and simple to watch and listen to the content you downloaded. Vuze simply covers anything you'll run into when downloading bittorrent torrents. Download the best torrent client and downloader in one today!
Vuze Azureus Mac Torrent
A screenshot of qBittorrent v4.1.5 running on Lubuntu
|Original author(s)||Christophe Dumez|
|Developer(s)||Sledgehammer999, Chocobo1, glassez, pmzqla and others|
|Initial release||May 16, 2006; 14 years ago|
|Written in||C++ (Qt),Python|
|Operating system||Cross-platform: FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows|
|Platform||ARM, x86, x64|
|Available in||≈70 languages|
Default UI: English
≥ 99% translated: Basque, Catalan, Chinese (Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Galician, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian
≥ 50% translated: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese (Hong Kong), Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian (Latvia), Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian Bokmål, Occitan (post 1500), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish≥ 10% translated: Croatian, Esperanto, Arabic, Armenian, English (Australia), English (United Kingdom), Georgian, Hindi (India), Icelandic, Latgalian, Uzbek (Latin), Vietnamese
qBittorrent is a cross-platformfree and open-sourceBitTorrent client.
qBittorrent is a native application written in C++. It uses Boost, Qt 5 toolkit, and libtorrent-rasterbar library (for the torrent back-end). Its optional search engine is written in Python.
qBittorrent was originally developed in March 2006 by Christophe Dumez, from the Université de technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard (University of Technology of Belfort-Montbeliard) in France.
It is currently developed by contributors worldwide and is funded through donations, led by Sledgehammer999 from Greece, who became project maintainer in June 2013.
Along with the 4.0.0 release a new logo for the project was unveiled.
Some of the features present in qBittorrent include:
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Bind all traffic to a specific interface
- Control over torrents, trackers and peers (Torrents queueing and prioritizing and Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- DHT, PeX, encrypted connections, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP port forwarding support, µTP, magnet links, private torrents
- IP filtering: file types eMule dat, or PeerGuardian
- Supports IPv6, but as of December 2015 cannot use IPv4 and IPv6 at once
- Integrated RSS feed reader (with advanced download filters) and downloader
- Integrated torrent search engine (Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites and Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software))
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Super-seeding option
- Torrent creation tool
- Torrent queuing, filtering, and prioritizing
- Unicode support, available in ≈70 languages
qBittorrent is cross-platform, available on many operating systems, including: FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2 (including ArcaOS and eComStation),Windows.
As of July 2017, SourceForge statistics indicate that the most popular qBittorrent version of all supported platforms, 81% of downloads were for Windows computers.
As of May 2020, FossHub statistics indicate qBittorrent as the second most downloaded software with over 75 million downloads.
Upon launch, Clover Configurator will check to see if there are already available configuration files, and enables you to view their content. In addition, Clover Configurator can check for the latest Clover EFI revision, and helps you download and install the bootloader. Clover configurator high sierra.
Packages for different Linux distributions are available, though most are provided through official channels via various distributions.
In 2012, Ghacks suggested qBittorrent as a great alternative to μTorrent, for anybody put off by recent controversial ad and bundleware changes made to μTorrent.
- ^ ab'Authors file'. qBittorrent.org.
- ^Oldest available changelog
- ^'qBittorrent', Analysis Summary, Ohloh, retrieved 2012-08-23
- ^ ab'Localization of qBittorrent'. qBittorrent.org. Archived from the original on 2013-08-14. Retrieved 2012-08-23.
- ^'Copying file', qBittorrent.org
- ^'Team members', qBittorrent.org
- ^'qBittorrent is under a new maintainer'. qBittorrent official forums.
- ^'Change qbittorrent logo. Issue #6467. by sledgehammer999 · Pull Request #6484 · qbittorrent/qBittorrent'. GitHub. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- ^'New Icon/Logo Proposal · Issue #6467 · qbittorrent/qBittorrent'. GitHub. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- ^'GitHub Pull Request to enable dual-stack for qBittorrent'. qBittorrent on GitHub.
- ^'Network / Networking / Internet applications'. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- ^'Download Statistics: All Files'. SourceForge.
- ^'FossHub Download Statistics: All Files'. FossHub.
- ^'News Releases', qBittorrent.org
- ^Brinkmann, Martin (21 February 2012). 'Looking For A uTorrent Alternative? Try qBittorrent'. Ghacks. Archived from the original on 10 January 2017. Retrieved 17 December 2014.
Vuze Azureus Mac
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to QBittorrent.|
- Official website
- qBittorrent on GitHub
- qBittorrent on FossHub