- Go to the Zoom software download page.
- From the “Download Center” page, click Download under Zoom Client for Meetings.
- In the “Save As” dialog box, select the Downloads folder as the destination folder on your computer in which to save the installer file ZoomInstaller, and then click Save.
- Once you’ve downloaded the ZoomInstaller file, double-click on the installer file in Windows Explorer to start the installation process.
- If the following “Open File” pop-up window displays, click Run.
The install process starts, as shown by the progress bar below:
- In the following window, click Sign In.
- In the next window, click Sign In with SSO.
- In the next window, make sure georgetown is entered as the company domain, and then click Continue.
- In the next window, enter your NetID and password, and then click Sign in.
(Note: In the example below, “jh123” is entered as the NetID.)
- If you’re enrolled in Duo, you will see the following Duo screen:
In the Duo screen, select the desired authentication method, enter the required information, and then approve the authentication notification. (Note: Be sure to have your mobile device with you to approve the notification.)
The Zoom main window is displayed, as shown below:
You can now schedule a meeting and invite participants, or start an instant meeting.
The Mac Zoom app offers more features than the mobile and web versions, as well as more screen space to view other participants on the call. Once you've downloaded the app, you can sign into your. Doom touch bar download. It's super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on 'New Meeting,' and invite up to 100 people to join you on video! Connect with anyone on Android based phones and tablets, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones.
To use Zoom you will need one of the following:
- Computer. Windows or Apple computer with speakers and a microphone. (Note: Webcams are recommended but not required.)
- Mobile Device. iOS or Android
- Phone. Mobile device, desk, or landline
If your computer does not have a microphone and speakers (or webcam) you’ll need to purchase or rent them. The Gelardin New Media Center in Lauinger library has a selection of microphones and webcams available to rent (for free!) using your NetID.
If you are looking to purchase equipment for Zoom, the sections below list Zoom-recommended webcams, microphones, and speakers. Most of the products cost between $30 and $100 and will work sufficiently at either your desk or conference/meeting room.
These webcams work with Zoom on any Windows or Apple desktop or laptop computer.
- Logitech HD ConferenceCam
- Logitech HD Webcams
- VDO360 PTZ HD Camera
- VTEL HD3000PTZ Camera
- Vaddio Clearview USB
- Microsoft HD Webcams
- Freetalk HD Webcams
- Hovercam Solo 5 Document Webcam
Zoom Install On Macbook
USB Speaker Microphone All-in-One
These products are specially designed for Web conferencing with a Windows or Apple computer. You can plug these devices into any USB port on your computer.
- Jabra Speak 510
- Clearone Chat 150
- Logitech P710e
- Plantronics Calisto 600
- Phoenix Quattro3
- Voice Tracker Array
- Yamaha PSP-20UR
- Jabra USB Headphones
XLR Microphone Systems
These products are designed to work in auditoriums.
Zoom Doesn't Install On Mac
- Revolab Fusion Wireless Microphones
- Shure Wireless Conferencing System
- MXL Microphones for Conferencing